Friday, January 16, 2009

Power outage

Yesterday was our first experience with lack of electricity. It went out while I was making coffee - which made me crabby. I was able to get a half cup that didn't taste so great, but such is life in Mexico. I walked over to Rebecca's house around 11 am. Steve's mom is in town and we spent some time playing with the children. I also went with them to their gymnastics class - which was fun to watch. Steve and Rebecca had us over again for dinner. And tonight we are invited to Joel and Kerri's house for dinner. It's nice to have other Innotec families here.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do today. Unfortunately, its foggy and chilly outside. Maybe I'll take a walk around Arteaga and take some pictures to post so you can get an idea of what the town is like.

No comments: