Friday, February 6, 2009

San Antonio

We STILL don't have Internet hooked up at our house and it's driving me crazy! Hopefully people are still reading this blog. I came back to Paul's house today so I could create a couple posts to update you on what we've been up to the past week.

Last weekend Michael and I drove up to San Antonio, Texas. Chuck (Michael's dad) was there on business and we were able to share a hotel room with him, which was great. Thanks, Chuck! The city is beautiful. I loved the Riverwalk - there were a lot of unique restaurants right on the river. We also visited the Alamo and took a boat ride down the river. Here are a few pictures...



A 60 ounce margarita! Don't worry, Mom. I didn't drink the whole thing. We split it between the three of us. :)




Remember the Alamo!


5 comments:

VandenBosch Photography said...

Wow, looks really pretty. The river walk and all.
See ya soon!!!!

MARIANNE said...

Yay! I've been missing your "textwriting". Glad to see pictures of you and Michael. Surprising to see you with coats. Big difference between where you are and San Antonio? I think I have to put San Antonio on my must see list! Take care!

Kathy@ Gone North said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chad.Ryan.VanDerKolk said...

Glad to see Einy is keeping up with his redneck profile!

KIM said...

Georgous Carrie - glad you had fun!!